A perfect chance to enter the property ladder with this tidy two bedroom unit offering lots of space & a great layout. With street front access to your own driveway & garage PLUS your own fenced back yard you're sure to be pleasantly delighted with what's inside.
Good sized open plan living with room to add value if you want to modernise, if not it's well looked after & ready for you to simply move in or rent out as is.
Located in the ever sought after cul-de-sac where neighborhood children can ride bikes together just like in the old days...if you don't have children at least you know there isn't any thoroughfare traffic which makes for a quieter street. Don't delay as this one will not last! To view call Hamish Blundell 0275486687 or 0800486687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Two double bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen, living, dining
* Electric hot water, cooking & heating
* Sunny flat section with established gardens
* Cross lease with own street front access
* Single garage
* Close to schools & public transport
* R.V. $385,000.00, House 70m2, Site 1/2 sh 549m2, Age 1970ss, Rates $2,132.65 p/a
Text 2/10pond to 3324 for your webbook of this property.