Located within the heart of Trentham and a mere stone's throw from the Cottle Kindergarten up the street, we discover a well-presented 1950's built home. This 90m2 weatherboard property is insulated in the ceilings and underfloor and offers three bedrooms, a complete bathroom and large family living room. The well-appointed kitchen has an adjoining dining area, while the back door leads out to the era fashionable separate laundry room.
Set on a sunny, flat, 400m2 section; the garden is still coming into its own as the landscaping continues to mature, yet provides a green canvas of additional possibilities. The fully fenced section provides for a safe enclosed environment for children and pets to enjoy and roam freely within. The convenience of this location is amplified by the close proximity to good local schooling, the quality early childhood kindergarten, easy motor way access and only 5 minutes' drive from Upper Hutt City. All aspects considered, makes this location desirable for the First Home Buyer, an investment opportunity or downsizing option.
Do not miss this perfect opportunity. Book a viewing today with Maria Wilkinson - 027 413 7399 or Marc Grantham - 021 722 770.
* 90m2 Weatherboard home - built in 1950's
* Compact kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Bathroom consisting of toilet, bath and separate shower
* Fully fenced flat sunny section
* Lounge room with fireplace and heat pump
* Separate Laundry room
* Recently installed HRV
* Insulation ceilings and underfloor
* Garden Shed
* Single carport with off street parking
* Rates $2,695.45
* Within walking distance to Cottle Kindergarten and Upper Hutt College
Text '121thac' to 3324 for your free property and information webbook.