Deadline Sale 27th of February 2020 3pm
An enchanting and truly comfortable 5 bedroom home, 27 Dunns Street's high ceilings welcome you into the generous reception leading you into the large living room equipped with a wood burner, the conservatory with windows from top to bottom, so you can enjoy the views, and the dining area with its unique servery hatch. Three double bedrooms, a modernised kitchen with lots of storage and a bathroom with a shub, complete the original home steeped in history of friends and family gatherings.
The East wing was added at a much later stage and there you have an extra two bedrooms, one with ensuite, a separate laundry with storage and a separate porch for those lazy days when all you want is solicitude and a good cup of coffee.
Boundary high trees create privacy around the possibly sub-dividable 1323m2 section in the sought after Silverstream. Tangelo, lemon and plums trees, a drive-through single garage and an elevated position make for this most desirable family home. We are privileged to be able to pass on the legacy of love and fond memories this property comes with, so don't delay, homes like this only come about every 48 years! Call Angela NOW on 020 4134 2140 and/or text 27dunn to 3324 for the information pack.
* Grand entrance hall
* Generous Family room with dining area
* Separate Sun room / Study / Play room
* 4 double bedrooms, one with ensuite
* 1 single bedroom
* Wood burner & Heat Pump & Heater
* Ceiling insulation
* Full bathroom with shub, large vanity & wc
* Large modern kitchen with ceiling high cupboards
* Electric hobs and separate electric oven
* Separate laundry with wc and storage
* Aluminium joinery with retro glazed windows
* Mains hot water cylinder
* Outdoor wooden deck
* Garden cupboard enclosed
* Single garage and 4 off street parking spaces
* Tangelo, lemon and plum trees
* Elevated private section
* Location - Walking distance from Train Station, Silverstream Village and zoned for some of the best schools in the Wellington region