BEO $609,000. You can't beat this 100m2 three bedroom family home in a well-known family friendly location like this. Fully renovated throughout with modern neutral colours & polished wooden floors all set to go for Christmas. On a generous 776m2 section that is a gentle stroll to Oxford Crescent School, public transport & backs onto the reserve for easy access to dog walking or a swim in the river. All this plus the added bonus of being a little more than 1km from the CBD!!
Now for the house, aside from the fresh decor you have good sized bedrooms with lounge/dining & separate kitchen/laundry. Well designed for the sun in summer but also well insulated ceilings & underfloor to help keep you toasty & warm in winter wrapped up in front of the wood burner. This family home in this family street will not last! Don't miss out! Call Hamish Blundell today on 0800486687 or email email@example.com to view.
* Three double bedrooms
* Freshly renovated throughout
* Brand new kitchen & bathroom
* New carpet & polished floors
* Separate laundry
* Electric cooking & hot water
* Wood burner + insulated ceilings/underfloor
* Single garage with good off street parking
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* Backs on to reserve for walking & heading to the river
* R.V. $550,000.00, House 100m2, Site 776m2, Age 1950's, Rates $2,695.45 p/a
Text 3huds to 3324 for your webbook of this property. You can also view the 3D walk-through by clicking on this link: