BEO $539,000.00. Renovated throughout & ready for the next generation to move in & make family memories the view from the conservatory is the perfect way to relax & unwind this Christmas amongst the Tui's in the Kowhai trees. With a new kitchen upstairs & kitchenette downstairs there is plenty of room inside & out to work in with most lifestyles - live in/rent out, work from home, teenagers, extended families, air b&b....options galore!
With good sized bedrooms this 140m2 home is spread over two levels to really make the most of the peaceful setting. Gas hot water, good insulation & a heat pump means you'll be nice & cosy when winter comes back around. In the meantime you have Harcourt Park almost on your doorstep offering parks, picnic areas, cycle tracks & a sound stage that brings many small concerts & events to the area. I hear the local fish n chips have a pretty good reputation also. You really should call me now to view. Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email email@example.com.
* Renovated throughout
* New kitchen upstairs, kitchenette downstairs
* Peaceful views from conservatory
* Separate laundry
* 2x bathrooms
* Insulated ceilings, walls & underfloor
* Heat pump
* Gas hot water & electric cooking
* Internal access single garage + glass house
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* Harcourt park with picnic area & cycle tracks nearby
* R.V. $455,000.00, House 140m2, Site 1/2 857m2, Age 1970's, Rates $2,490.80 p/a
Text 35broba to 3324 for your webbook of this property.