BEO $669,000. Do you deserve a beautiful, immaculately presented, low maintenance piece of Plateau? Only five years old & positioned amongst nature & bird song choir with the meditative sounds of the stream framed by a large deck outside where your family or friends will enjoy breakfast or dinner any time you want.
Trust us, you won't believe your eyes until you see for yourself the centrepiece of living & dining inside - a super-sized, super modern, designer breakfast bar that flows through the heart of the home. This is all brought together as bi-fold stacker doors gracefully peel the entire living room wall open to bring outside in, inside out & simply just makes it all something special.
Large bedrooms & a modern bathroom will have you falling in love from the moment you walk down the path. All this within close proximity to Te Maura golf course, Maymorn train station & Plateau schooling. For the fitness conscious, enjoy walking your dog or riding your mountain bike at Mount Climie surrounded by the finest of nature, walking and biking trails.
You need to view this home to really appreciate what it has to offer so call us now Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or Maria Wilkinson 0274137399 - we'd love to show you through.
* 3x large double bedrooms-master with ensuite
* Open plan living with super-sized breakfast bar
* Bi-fold stacker doors open to large deck & nature
* Designer bathroom with modern free standing bath
* Electric central heating + DVS
* Gas instant hot water & gas cooking
* Insulated ceiling, walls & garage door
* Internal access double garage
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* Te Marua Speedway, Gold Course & Mt Climbie nearby
* R.V. $620,000.00, House 187m2, Site 719m2, Age 2010-2019, Rates $2,644.30 p/a
Text 18plat to 3324 for your webbook of this property.