Welcome to this 4-bedroom 1960s character home, ready for you to secure before the new decade of 2020. Kiss the Kereru in the sought after Kamahi Street where nature and the choir of birdsong surrounds you; perfectly positioned for all day sun. This split-level home offers large bedroom space and a large dining/lounge area flowing onto decked areas for your privacy. There is room to put your new vision into the existing land space for vegetables and further established gardening. Enjoy the fantastic internal garaging with attached hobbies room for all your toys. If this is not enough an extra "Man cave" is located under the house for that extra storage space we all need. Within driving distance to local schooling and shopping centre and Stokes Valley Buddhist Monastery and easy entrance motorway access.
* 4 Bedrooms 180m2 approx
* Combined bathroom with separate shower
* Second w/c
* Large galley kitchen
* Large dining with split-level lounge room
* Separate laundry with laundry chute
* Fitted furniture and ample storage space
* Internal access tandem garage with attached hobbies/craft room
* Single carport
* Off street parking for at least 3 vehicles
* Close to local schooling and local shopping centre
* Bus stop at the end of the street
Text 81kama to 3324 for your webbook of this property.