BEO $619,000. This large 190m2 home sits patiently waiting for you to move in & add your personal touch. Currently rented but ready to be revamped your children could be riding round the cul-de-sac this Christmas!
Four double bedrooms plus study spread over two levels & of course the much needed second WC. A separate laundry & internal access garage means no getting wet on a winter's day bringing in the groceries. There is a workshop for pottering around & the kids & pets can play all day in the flat sunny section. As the day unwinds so can you with a quiet beverage on the balcony that basks in evening sun. With great street appeal already this family home would love you to restore her to her former glory by sprucing up the inside too. The memories you will make here.
Clouston Park is well known for family living with a large sports park & smaller playgrounds all nearby plus two small shopping centres. With easy access to SH2, river walk ways & only minutes from Upper Hutt CBD by car you'll be hard pressed to find this much home is such a great location at this price so call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 to view or email email@example.com.
* 3x double bedrooms + study
* Hobbies Room in garage
* Separate bathroom, laundry & 2x WC's
* Electric cooking & gas hot water
* Internal access single garage + off street parking
* Fully fenced flat sunny section
* Close to shops, parks & public transport
* Easy access to SH2 & minutes from UH CBD by car
* R.V. $630,000.00, House 190m2, Site 550m2, Age 1980's, Rates $3,130.35 p/a
Text 10john to 3324 for your webbook of this property.