This thoughtfully renovated 1940's character home has been beautifully decorated with love and care and has a relaxing modern feel that flows throughout the house.
Completely repainted, with a new bathroom and modern kitchen, the owners really have done all the hard work ready for you to move in and enjoy.
The house is open plan with the kitchen, dining and lounge combined. There is a wood burner as well as a heat pump to cater for the cold and warm days. The French doors lead you to the freshly painted deck where you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
It has a great sense of space, with high ceilings and a true double master bedroom.
This property is in a great central location and it is in walking distance to transport, schools, cafes, restaurants and Trentham Racecourse.
Property features include:
* Two bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes
* Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and range hood
* Renovated tiled bathroom with double shower head, heated towel rail, and w/c
* New carpet
* Wood burner
* New Heat pump
* New curtains
* New light fittings
* King size master bedroom
* Full interior and exterior repaint
* Insulation in walls and ceiling
* Separate laundry
* Close to public transport, schools, early childhood education, local shops and bars
We are inviting all offers via deadline marketing closing on Thursday 24 October 2019 at 2pm. Please text 23beth to 3324 for your copy of the webbook or contact Penny on 022 465 8421 to arrange a visit at this gorgeous property.