Not often will you find such a grand 170m2 1930's bungalow ready for the DIY enthusiast to bring it back to its former glory. Not only do you have the large house on this corner 986m2 section, but also a separate one bedroom Granny Flat which is fully fenced with its own driveway.
The options are plenty as you could live in the Granny Flat whilst renovating the main house; or if intergenerational living is what you are looking for, mum and dad could reside in the Granny Flat whilst you are living in and working on the main. What an opportunity for an Airbnb also!
If that is not enough the property falls within the 'city overlay' boundaries, therefore allows comprehensive development on the site subject to UHCC regulations.
The location could not get any better as you are close to everything Upper Hutt City has to offer. A must see for those looking for their next project or forever home.
* 3 double bedrooms
* Large separate family living area
* Kitchen into exceptionally large dining area
* Semi-modern bathroom through to separate wc
* Separate laundry
* Heatpump & Woodburner
* Fully fenced
* Single garage
* 1 double bedroom
* Spacious living area with ranchslider out to private little deck
* Kitchen including fridge
* Laundry room with shower box through to separate wc
* Fully fenced with separate driveway & established gardens
Text 985-987ferg to 3324 for your webbook of this property.