Nestled privately behind a high vegetated fence with established grounds near the heart of Upper Hutt, this is a house for people that need to be close to the busy life but are still looking for that private escape. The moment you walk on to the property you'll be swept off your feet, captivated by its style & grace. It's like taking a step back in time for all the right reasons. With lovely influences of the 1930's & the added benefits of today's building standards as it's tastefully modernised where it counts.
This four bedroom family home is a home that tugs on the heart strings & has been renovated with all the luxury of modern day living in mind whilst maintaining the charm & integrity of a character villa.
A large double garage plus another single enclosed carport in front of the huge self-contained studio (with bathroom and study). This is superb for another living area, nana or those teenagers that just don't want to leave.
Step around to the front of the house & relax in the privacy of your expansive decking while enjoying the magnificent gardens lovingly crafted over the years. Text 58whak to 3324 for your free link to the webbook for this magnificent property.
* 152m2 renovated character home
* Master with ensuite + expansive wardrobe
* Tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating
* Separate studio/study/bathroom approx. 50m2+
* Covered verandas & decking around house
* Private courtyard patio off studio
* Rhino carpet installed less than 4 years ago
* 2x gas infinity hot water - 1x house, 1x self-contained studio
* HRV + fire place
* High 2.7m stud throughout
* Country barn door off kitchen
* Hard wired heat and smoke detectors connected to security alarm
* Attic with approx. 15m2 of storage space
* Large flat fully fenced 1456m2 sunny section
* Solid electric opening gate giving easy access and privacy
* Double garage, carport & plenty of off street parking
* R.V. $635,000.00, House 152m2, Site 1,456m2, Age 1930's, Rates $4,000.15p/a