It's so refreshing to find a solid brick family home, lovingly modernised by the owners, in a well-established & sought after area. Alfresco living brings the inside out connecting the generous sleep out ready for grandparents, teenagers or friends & festivities.
Here's a tasteful combination of quality & care where old & new combine for years of stress free memories. Here you know the designer bathroom, complete with underfloor heating, was installed with attention to the kind of detail that matters like instant gas hot water & double glazed windows.
The kitchen has been renovated & the carpet throughout the main house & sleepout is brand new so just throw open the doors off the living/dining & enjoy spring as it unfolds. This quality three bedroom home is wrapped up cosy with insulated ceilings & under floors & governed by a quality air heat transfer system so whatever the season, it's going to be a good one here.
With a fully fenced, dog friendly section that has a separate gated back area you can let children & pets play freely together or in segregation - the choice is yours. A freshly stained decking plus re-roofed pergola & carport sit aside an exposed concrete driveway & plenty of off street parking. Elderslea is well known for its great location close to UH CBD, shops, schools, local walkways, public transport & much more. To view call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email email@example.com.
* 3x double bedrooms plus large sleepout
* Modern designer bathroom with underfloor heating
* Ensuite (2nd bathroom) in sleepout
* Renovated interior & exterior
* Heat pump + quality air heat transfer system
* Insulated ceilings & underfloor
* Alfresco living off lounge/dining
* Carport, exposed concrete driveway & off street parking
* Re-roofed pergola & garden shed
* Fully fenced flat sunny section
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* R.V. $380,000.00, House 100m2, Site 519m2, Age 1950's, Rates $2,987.75p/a
Text 35agold to 3324 for your webbook of this property.