When we set out to design this portion of Wallaceville Estate, we wanted the floor plans to allow an incoming buyer to use the homes in a way that suited their needs. As family dynamics change and the property market evolves, we realised that buyers need the ability to change the way they use a home without having to sell or build on.
Configure this home as 5 bedrooms, or 4 with a second living room. The placement of the downstairs bathroom allows you to have the master bedroom up or down, or have two if you have a long-term guest who needs their own space. Best of all, this plan comes as a freestanding, or affordable end of terrace option, but these will move quickly.
The Reserve, Wallaceville Estate comprises of 75 brand new, architecturally designed homes at an affordable price. By offering complementary but different housing typologies we hope to create a varied community.
• Turn-Key - 10% deposit and balance on completion.
• 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, floor area 162m2
• Fully insulated single internal access garage (including the sectional garage door insulation)
• 2 facades pre allocated by lot
• Engineered stone benchtop
• Methven Waipori tap wear & Minimalist pulldown goose neck sink mixer
• Infinity gas hot water and gas hobs
• Trusted and reliable Fisher and Paykel appliances
• Floor to ceiling kitchen cabinetry
• Indoor outdoor flow through to fenced back yard
• All homes come fully landscaped
• Fee simple title (no body corp)
Contact Vanessa Carton today 027 494 7254, firstname.lastname@example.org
Text 'The Reserve' to '3324' for more information or visit www.thereserve.co.nz
Visit the Sales Office, Buddle Road, Wallaceville Estate. Open Saturday's and Sunday's 12pm - 3pm
Lot 78 - H3, land size 359sqm, BEO $779,000
Lot 84 - H2, land size 246sqm, BEO $730,000
Lot 96 - H2, land size 268sqm, BEO $730,000
Lot 101- H2, land size 294sqm, BEO $730,000
All renders and images are artists impressions of the finished product.