BEO $680,000. At seven years young, this 160m2 property on King Charles Drive offers a sprawling layout of 4 bedrooms and a generous sized living/kitchen floor plan. The open-plan living/dining and kitchen areas are connected to the garden based entertainment zone and patio via the ranch-slider on the northern aspect of the home. Whether it's an enjoyable morning cuppa or a relaxing afternoon get together, the cascading mountain views form a perfect backdrop all year round.
From the master bedroom, draw back the curtains to take in the first light, as the sun breaks out over the Rimutaka ranges and ponder your victories for the day. For a busy morning rush, the master ensuite bathroom is spoken for, in knowing that the rest of the family can head down the passage to the second bathroom and separate toilet. Informal meals around the kitchen counter are just one of the great ways to unwind and debrief or enjoy a catchup with friends in the heat-pump controlled living area. Should you be in the market for a four bedroom home, so that the family can spread out from underneath one another or simply just want a bigger home for additional space, come along to the Open Home or call our agents for a private viewing?
For further property information or to secure a private viewing call Marc Grantham 021 722 779 and Lawrence Li 021 061 4825
* 160m2 Brick clad, single level home
* Four generous sized bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms (Master Ensuite)
* A flat and fully fenced 549m2 section
* Aluminum double glazed, insulted in ceilings and walls
* CCC issued July 2012
* Gas supply services for hot water and cooking
* Open plan living/dining and kitchen
* Laundry located in the double garage
* Secure today by calling Marc Grantham - 021 722 770 or Lawrence Li - 021 061 4825
Text 29king to 3324 for your webbook of this property.